Sunday, February 4, 2007

What do, you do?

Good to know we are all progressing on lifting the weight of the past.

Letting go of waiting for the past to be less of an impediment.

I don't know all that your individual "past" was or even is now, but . . .

I do know a brilliance of your present light and love which is coming from you.

I'm not answering about your past, I just thought I would say, " I love you."

In fact I look at issues that are "past" for me, and then say, "Well, That's That, now next!"

I am less now, of all that I pay attention to "that I was."

I am more of whom I'm becoming when, I focus on my future and my love, the love I wish to give into the world.

I still look over my shoulder, but the me that is growing in me, coming from a wonderful future is not back there.

No comments: