Friday, August 21, 2009

Finding my body after 10 years of disinterest

Well the training for the Berlin Work Shop in going well. Energy is increasing and my physical trainer is smiling when I get the form right on the exercises. He is also smiling at times when I'm just not able to do what he requests of me. I'm not saying no, often, but for sure it is a disappointment each time I can't do the reps he requests.

Then when I've notice I've failed and missed the mark, he has the nerve to tell me I'm still doing well. Here I am in the midle of self inditement and he says I'm doing well. You know, I'm starting to get something here. If I keep at it when I think I am not good enough, well I will be good enough. That's right, missing the mark without quiting, gives me the mark attained.

Wow, this is good to know. Keeping at it when I say what I do does not matter, well that is hard. Have to keep that longer range goal and plan in mind. Important to discriminating what I listen to, especially when I'm listening to my mind.

No comments: