Monday, June 11, 2007

My World is Mine

This last week I saw a way to accept the world as my world. A world with its issues and its process, as I am with issues and a process. But the imperfections and the flows do not invalidate the existence. I am. That is first. Yes, I am.

And Being, I am creating as I evolve and unfold my wisdom, my learning and even my mistaken understandings. But then, all of those parts of my journey are the proof of "I am."

I am is the statement of my existence. And in that existence growth is concomitant with my existence. My growing is part of my "I am." If you ever watch a plant or a vine grow and reach for the light, you will notice sometimes the vine reaches in on direction and not finding a way to reach the light in a particular direction, it changes it course (journey) and goes another direction to find the light. Has its existence been negated by its change in course or a "mistaken" past direction? Of course not.

Today I am mistaken, and I am.

It is a glorious day, today.

I am mistaken,

I am!

How wonderful is our universe, in all its generosity!

No comments: